About the conference
Arthroplasty 2021 welcomes all leading scholars and researchers from around the world to be a member of “International Conference on Arthroplasty and Orthopedic Surgery“scheduled on November 8-9, 2021 To Vienna, Austria. Arthroplasty 2021 offers a leading interdisciplinary platform for all academics, researchers, practitioners, educators to share their experience and discuss current developments, recent innovations, new approaches, practical challenges encountered, preoperative and postoperative management in the field of arthroplasty and orthopedic surgery. .
The Arthroplasty 2021 conference offers a comprehensive understanding of scientific strategies for approaching and solving technical problems in order to create a better and beneficial orthopedic health community. The conference discussion will inspire audience participation through dynamic lectures, case studies and hands-on workshops. Keynote speakers will present and critically assess recent developments with the aim of improving the knowledge base and core competencies of participants. B2B meetings, international conferences and workshops will also be organized to discuss specific themes in the field of arthroplasty and orthopedic surgery.
Why attend ???
With members from all over the world focused on learning orthopedic surgery; this is the best opportunity to reach the largest assembly of participants in the orthopedic community. Arthroplasty 2021 provides an interdisciplinary platform to discuss sessions on different topics related to arthroplasty, arthroscopy and orthopedic surgery. This two-day meeting covers the spectrum of orthopedic conditions, from frequently encountered problems to rare conditions that require specialist care. Discover new perspectives and return to your practice with a better understanding of today’s cutting edge issues in joint replacement and orthopedic surgery. The conference features prominent speakers from around the world with their recent background on these areas of interest as well as their presentation and discussion. The most recent and current updates in orthopedic surgery and arthroplasty are the major indications of this conference which provides a mass network on a global level.
Exclusive sessions and round tables on the latest innovations in arthroplasty and orthopedic surgery
- Conferences of active researchers
- Main forums by renowned speakers
- Speakers Forum
- Poster sessions on the latest innovations in all relevant fields
- Round tables and interactive sessions.
- Open innovation challenges
- Poster sessions at every stage of the career
- Young researchers forum
- Post-doctoral career development session
- B2B meetings
- Global networking with over 50 countries
- New techniques for the benefit of your research
- Best platform for global business and networking opportunities
- Excellent platform to present the latest products in orthopedic surgery and its subsidiaries
Highlights of the conference
- Hip arthroplasty
- Knee arthroplasty
- Shoulder arthroplasty
- Foot and ankle arthroplasty
- Spine surgery
- Hip arthroscopy
- Knee arthroscopy
- Shoulder arthroscopy and rotator cuff repair
- Foot and ankle arthroscopy
- Orthopedic trauma
- Exercise and sports medicine
- Bone and joint infections
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Prostheses and orthotics